Thursday, September 13, 2012

Busy in Berlin

It was a busy day in Berlin today. I had a ton of fun! I did one of the hop on/hop off city tours and really got to see everything. I wandered around a lot of places. Some of those places included: Potsdamer Platz, Checkpoint Charlie, the Eastside Gallery, Rankestraße/Kurfürstendamm, plus a bunch of other places.  My FAVORITES were Checkpoint Charlie (which was really cool to walk around) and the Eastside Gallery (which was so awesome!) I ate on Rankestraße at a German currywurst place and it was really good. 

Oh also the hotel I am staying at had the most DELICIOUS breakfast today.  They had a bunch of different types of cold cuts and cheese, tons of pastries, 6 different cereals, a bunch of various juices and coffees, cake (who eats cake for breakfast?), lots of fruit, 3 types of yogurt, granola, eggs, etc

I'm now back at the hotel (and my font is now stuck in italics for some unknown reason) and I am enjoying a nice German beer. 

Berlin has been WONDERFUL and I hope I get to make it back someday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment